Sunday, March 15, 2009

Journal 7

Now that we are in the middle of the semester, I believe that a lot has changed since we first started. I believe that the way that I read has changed dramatically. Before when I read, I would hardly analyze the story. Now, when I read, I look for deeper meaning and actually have interest in doing it. I pay much more attention to detail and how it affects me personally. I am much more interested in literature and learning more and more as the year comes to an end. I believe that I have definetly became more of a critical thinker. I now look for more meaning behind stories. I look past the surface of the text. I think that I still need to improve in some areas. I should work more on my literary terms, like I said in the previous journal. With the help of this, I believe that I will be able to improve greatly. I have also noticed how this class is helping me in many of my other classes. Now, when I read I understand things more easily. I am able to look deeper and have more interest in trying to actually figure out what everything in the text means. I think this will also help me with writing my papers and becoming a much better writer. I am very pleased with how much this class has helped me overall. Not only in english, but surprisingly my other classes. Hopefully I will keep improving as the semester continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment