Monday, May 4, 2009

blog 11

In doing my research paper, I have found much significance in my research topic. I am discussing how the relationship between Walter and Mama had an influence on Walter transforming into a man. This topic has a deeper meaning and will definitely lead to some very interesting and deeper discussions. Walter transforming into a man was the crucial part of the play that changed everything and finally brought the family back to stable ground after the death of big Walter. Walter's transformation impacted the entire family, their decisions about many different things, and the difference in reality and their dreams. I picked this topic because I believe that it can relate to many people and their life experiences. I do believe that it does address how to live a good life and be human. Walter becoming a man was a huge step for him that many individuals end up having to take. This only made him a better person in the end. It was tough and challenging for Walter but he used help from his family, and found himself which resulted in comfort from his family and allowed them to be themselves. I am really looking forward to finishing up all of my research and my final paper. I believe that I picked a really good topic that kind of hits home for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment